A Major Music Lessons
Contact Greg for more info, if you have any questions, or to schedule a free trial lesson! Call or text at (636) 288-9447, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form on this page.
A Major Music Lessons started in Columbia, Missouri but has grown to include the St Louis Area including but not limited to St Charles and Florissant. A Major Music was started by music instructor Greg Allers with the intentions of finding and training the best teachers who care about their students and want to give them the best learning experience because they genuinely love teaching and playing their instrument. Its always been a dream of his to offer lessons for every instrument and to help other teachers who he genuinely believes in become the best teacher they can be.
We chose to have a home-studio so we could do our best to keep your costs lower than any other lesson provider in Columbia. As well as provide all the extra services that come with our lessons that most companies don’t.
We try to be as accommodating as possible to your schedule, provide make up lessons, and do our best to be flexible because we understand having a busy schedule. Our top priority is your happiness. After all that is why we teach. To share the happiness that music gives us with others!
Things that set us apart:
- Our instructors will come to your home for the lesson so you don’t have to worry about using gas or being late. You may also have the lesson here at our home-studio conveniently located a mile west of downtown off W Broadway near the public library.
- Our instructors are extremely flexible. Most can teach lessons any day of the week including the weekend and in the morning, afternoon or evening.
- We want to make sure you’re getting the lessons you pay for and we understand busy schedules. We can move the regularly scheduled lesson and do make up lessons that will accommodate your schedule.
- Each lesson is tailored to your interest. You aren’t just learning the songs we already know or learning out of a book. You pick the songs, styles, genres, and techniques that you are interested in.
- Not sure what to learn? We can always give you suggestions of songs that are in your skill level that will be perfect to get you playing the way you want to be.
- Want to learn a song that is currently too difficult for you? Our instructors can almost always simplify a song to your skill level so you can still play the songs you love.
- Do most of the songs you want to learn not have your instrument in it? Musical notes and chords are the same for all instruments so our instructors will transpose a song so you may play it on your instrument. For example a piano song may be played on guitar or vice versa.
The regular price for lessons is a pro rated $70 a month, which includes a half hour lesson every week (whether there are 4 or 5 lessons that month it doesn’t change). Each Instructors availability is different and most lessons are done between 2pm and 9pm Monday through Friday, however our instructors are happy to make exceptions and work around your schedule to make having lessons convenient and stress free!
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to play guitar or want to beat that plateau and advance from intermediate to expert / professional then you owe it to yourself to contact Greg and schedule a free trial lesson.